Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As part of our continued growth and expansion, Binance is looking for an experienced Protocol Director to join our Binance Labs team:
- Go through infrastructure and product design logic to determine feasibility and logical product flow.
- Responsible for analyzing and auditing project source codes, with an understanding of innovation trends & best practices.
- Conduct security research and vulnerability mining on blockchain public chain and application layer.
- Uncover unknown security vulnerabilities and code flaws in programs, validate vulnerabilities, and prepare security hardening reports.
- 3+ years of experience in blockchain development and familiar with blockchain fundamentals.
- 10+ years of technology experience in engineering or product management for top-tier technology companies.
- Familiar with common blockchain development frameworks, (smart contracts, Web3, dApps etc.).
- Familiar with core programming languages such as Golang/Rust/Solidity/Java.
- Understanding of mainstream blockchain theory or and Layer 1/2 technologies such as Ethereum, Bitcoin, Binance Smart Chain, etc.
- Experience in static code analysis, reverse engineering experience is a plus.
- Clear thinking, excellent analytical and problem solving skills, good learning ability and teamwork spirit.
- Interested in the field of finance and M&A.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Binance Labs invests in technical teams that build and support the decentralised web.