Head of Talent/Talent Manager
Entrepreneur First is the best place in the world to find your co-founder and build a startup from scratch. Every six months, we bring together and fund high-potential individuals to help them meet their co-founder, develop an idea and raise money from leading investors - as fast as possible. We call this Talent Investing. See how it works here.
The companies built at EF are now worth over $10bn. They include Tractable (a computer vision unicorn), Cleo, Omnipresent, Aztec, Airbank, Transcelestial and many more*. The portfolio is fast growing, with its companies having increased in value by more than 70% in the past year.
EF is funded and backed by some of the world's best tech founders and company builders, including Patrick and John Collison (Stripe); Reid Hoffman (LinkedIn), Tom Blomfield (GoCardless and Monzo), Sara Clemens (Pandora and Twitch); Nat Friedman (GitHub); and Matt Mullenweg (Wordpress).
Having raised our Series C round of investment at the end of last year, we are well-capitalised out to 2026, and have ambitious plans to further scale our impact over the coming years.
- Manage the Talent team at Entrepreneur First Berlin, responsible for the delivery of full cohorts back to back.
- Identify and attract a range of aspiring founders profiles for Entrepreneur First program through networking, sourcing, direct approach, referrals, university relations, etc.
- Pipeline Management of high volume candidate flow while ensuring quality standards.
- Drive market/industry mapping for an assigned hiring/composition target.
- Manage candidate process and act as a candidate advocate. Evaluate skill level and manage the interview process, including reference checks, conversion and offer acceptance/declines.
- Improve the candidate and customer experience.
- Be responsible for setting up growth cycles in hiring process
- Lead and manage Partner Programmes with talent hubs like universities, research institutes and communities.
- Develop and champion best practices and insights globally for Entrepreneur First.
- Demonstrable ability to be a sales leader recruiting candidates in the technology industry, with the ability to engage with senior candidates and stakeholders.
- Excellent communication (oral & written), interpersonal, and candidate service skills.
- Ability to independently run and drive the search strategy.
- Ability to prioritize effectively based on insights.
- Experience with solving complex problems, designing creative strategies, and delivering significant impact as a manager or individual contributor that influences like a leader.
- Proven ability to mentor teams and maximize individual and team performance while maintaining a fun working environment.
- Team player who possesses leadership skills, acts with integrity and self awareness, avoids unethical shortcuts, and respects and values intelligence and diversity of Entrepreneur First.
- Ability to maintain professionalism when leading others through ambiguous and complex situations.
- Experience in building and managing high-performance teams.
- Ability to deliver high-quality results in a timely manner individually and through others; initiate action and accomplish goals across teams/projects in the face of multiple demands, grow professionally by staying up-to-date in areas of expertise.
What You’ll Receive:
- Surrounding yourself with the world’s smartest and most impactful individuals and enable them to become entrepreneurs
- Access to a global network of Talent Managers, Venture Capital Experts and Program managers that operate EF in Singapore, London, Paris, Bangalore, Toronto and Berlin
- A generous maternity and paternity pay and leave policies.
- A wellness & Learning and Development Allowance
- In addition to the state granted holidays, EF closes its office for around two weeks over Christmas and New Years.
- Work with the best technologists, founders, investors and high net-worth individuals on innovation that really matters.
EF champions diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment in which a wide variety of backgrounds thrive. We do not tolerate discrimination of any nature, including but not limited to: discriminating on the basis of race, colour, religion, culture, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The best place in the world to meet your co-founder and build a startup from scratch.