The Analyst within the Founder Success Team is a highly relational role that serves as the conduit between Golden Section and its portfolio companies, providing portfolio founders the access point to our company’s unique point of view, special ad-hoc projects, proprietary knowledge, internal team, and defined strategies which altogether represent Guide Services. Guide Services is Golden Section’s version of a value creation platform that provides in-depth partnership for specific companies in our portfolio. As a part of the duty Founder Success plays in supporting portfolio companies, Analysts must manage both internal and external initiatives which require them to be highly organized, possess superior prioritization skills, and be eager to creatively problem solve. Ultimately, it is essential that this role lead with a proactive and service-based mindset in order to maximize our portfolio companies’ opportunities for meaningful exits down the line.
As a part of journeying together with our portfolio companies and team members, we expect this position to travel approximately 15% of the time.
Golden Section Value Implementation and Maximization
- Deploy, manage, and execute the various components of Guide Services at the optimal time for each of our portfolio companies
Portfolio Company Planning, Strategy, and Management
- Work together with portfolio founders to establish company goals each quarter
- Identify, analyze, and present risks that could prevent portfolio companies from reaching these targets and coordinate a plan with the company and internal team to address as appropriate
Portfolio Company Onboarding
- Own the entire post-investment launch process and experience for new companies coming into the portfolio
- Further introduce portfolio companies to Golden Section’s strategic point of view and illustrate what the future of their relationship with us looks like
- Construct quarterly reports on portfolio company health, risks, successes, and revenue which will be used for reporting to Golden Section investors and internal team
Portfolio Company Milestone Documentation
- Analyze the unique journey that each of our portfolio companies face and develop narratives for the formative experiences that contribute to who they are today.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 – 5 years relevant experience (VC, startups, finance, tech, sales, etc.)
- Extremely strong collaboration skills and compatibility with a team-oriented environment
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and people at once
- Strong analytical processing skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Proactive mindset
- Possess humility and coachability
- Capable of leading focused meetings and events
- Comfortable with change and having to be flexible
- Company Health Plan or Stipend towards External Healthcare Coverage
- Technology Stipend
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick Time, Mental Respite, & Holidays)
- Strong Emphasis on Work/Life Balance
- Training & Development
- Flexible Schedules & Opportunities to Work Remotely
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Golden Section is a venture capital fund and founders studio obsessed with B2B SaaS product development.