Brinc is a global venture firm that combines accelerators, funds, and a worldwide network to drive the success of entrepreneurs building the defining companies of tomorrow. Through active engagement with startups that contribute positively to humankind and the planet, we seek investment opportunities with the objective to enhance long-term value creation, generate attractive financial returns and drive societal, environmental, and technological innovation.
We have offices globally across major emerging entrepreneurial hubs, including Hong Kong, Bahrain, China, India and Singapore. To date, we have invested in and supported the growth of more than 200 startups that demonstrably contribute to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), solving global challenges across Food & Water Security, Healthcare, Climate Change, Urbanization, Connectivity, Transportation and Financial Inclusion. Over the next 5 years, we’ll invest in at least 1,000 new companies, furthering our efforts to support more entrepreneurs that are dedicated to solving the world’s toughest challenges.
What we do:
We pride ourselves in our resourcefulness and work on a variety of initiatives. On any given day, our work could include advising companies on a cross-border partnership, helping them with the structuring of a subsidiary, providing guidance for a PR campaign, helping them refine their fundraising data room.
As a division, our strategic objectives include:
- To be a leading Accelerator and VC in Asia a – trusted advisor, financier and risk manager for our Limited Partners, Sponsors, and Investors.
- Build long-term relationships with partners, sponsors, investors, and portfolio companies, and bring them world-class execution.
- Drive superior returns for our stakeholders.
- Be an employer of choice by providing a highly dynamic, meritocratic, diverse and rewarding workplace.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Support in the execution of day-to-day operations and support the Global Portfolio Team. This will involve:
- Supporting the Portfolio Manager and the Portfolio Associate / fellow analyst(s) in ensuring that all portfolio company information is up to date within Brinc’s internal databases and softwares, and external databases.
- Collaborating with other Brinc divisions on a regular basis.
- Conducting market research, collating data, building reports, and sharing relevant information/data in a presentable format to the wider Brinc team.(Industry reports, case studies, etc.)
- Creating presentations and collateral material (such as investment memos for reinvestment decisions) that showcase the performance of the portfolio to support other division's successful activities.
- Supporting communication, Diligence, and materials required by Brinc's Sponsors, Limited Partners, and co-investors.
- Supporting communication between Brinc's holding and subsidiaries.
- This role is highly dynamic and analytical. As you execute on your responsibilities, you will be working with cross-functional teams and members from different divisions of Brinc in different geographies.
- At least 2 years of experience in Venture Capital, tech related accelerators, or Private Equity.
- Good understanding of financial principles and Private Equity
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, other languages are a plus
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities
- Technology related expertise (eg. data analysis)
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and change
- A competitive salary, plus carried interest in your portfolio
- The opportunity to join a growing venture investor at an early stage and to make a significant impact in its development
- Work in an inspiring environment and receive ongoing training to develop your technical, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Work for a purpose-driven organization that uses an ESG investment framework in order to help solve the world's most pressing issues by backing and supporting game-changing entrepreneurs
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Brinc is a venture capital firm on a mission to discover and back the world’s most talented entrepreneurs, help them create successful companies at sc...