Venture Capital Intern
Through our two funds, we invest in German and international tech companies in seed and growth stage and help to accelerate their (inter-)national growth. Together with our LPs, consisting of the state of Hesse, family offices, German medium-sized companies, and multi-national corporations, we support our portfolio companies both strategically and operationally.
- Supporting the investment team in the research and analysis of startups as well as preparation of documents for investment reviews based on business plans
- Analysis of relevant markets and support in the technology review process
- Assisting in managing of our deal flow
- Participation in meetings with founders
- Support in the creation of reporting and presentations for our limited partners
- Humble and down-to-earth behavior in line with our values
- Team-oriented and ambitious behavior as well as quick understanding
- Strong level of self-motivation and high willingness to learn
- Fluent in English and German
- Student in at least the 5th semester with a background in business administration, finance or others, and exceptional academic achievements
- Very good analytical, communication and multitasking skills
- Strong conceptual skills paired with creativity
- Ideally gained working experience in a startup, VC, strategy consulting or investment banking
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office (PowerPoint & Excel)
- Flat hierarchies with room for your own ideas in a dynamic, committed, and motivated work environment
- Active participation in the investment process and portfolio management
- Direct involvement in operational tasks
- Working in a unique environment consisting of Futury, Werte-Stiftung and FUTURE Institute for Sustainable Transformation, among others
Please apply with your CV and motivation letter
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We support the newcomers, the architects of the future, the movers & shakers.