Working Student/ Werkstudent - Finance (m/w/x)
Planet A Ventures is a Greentech VC supporting start-ups that have a measurable positive impact on our planet while building profitable, scalable businesses. We want to contribute to an economy that operates within the planetary boundaries. As a small team with flat hierarchies, we value commitment, transparency and a humble attitude. We offer a great, mission-driven and fun-loving working environment.
As our working student in Finance, you would have the opportunity to support the improvement and opitmization of our existing finance processes while laying the foundation for Planet A’ s finance operations for our incoming exciting milestones. You will be heavily involved in the auditing of further fund generations from the get-go of a purpose-driven fund.
- Day-to-day financial tasks, including executing payments and creating invoices and expense control;
- Support in cash management, budgeting, forecasting, and monthly payroll;
- Support in preparing financial reporting to investors, governmental regulatory bodies, tax authorities, auditors, corporate partners and other stakeholders;
- Creation and analysis of monthly management accounts for the operating company and Planet A VC fund, ensuring that reporting complies with accounting standards at all times;
- Work closely with auditors and manage the annual audit process for operating company as well as the fund;
- Work closely with our fund administrator in regards to fund accounting and investor capital accounts, preparation and execution of capital drawdowns and capital distributions;
- Work closely with our Managing General Partner to improve and maintain Planet A’s Finance, Control and Reporting functions
- Currently enrolled as a university student in Business Administration with focus on Finance or a comparable program.
- Previous working experience in a comparable position, either as intern or working student.
- Autonomous, self-starter and very well-organized.
- Communicative, collaborative open-minded and not afraid to take initiative.
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English.
- Experienced in using Google or MS-Office applications, esp. Excel/Google Sheets; Aptitude for learning new software.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Planet A Ventures is an impact investment fund supporting start-ups that have a measurable positive impact on our planet while building profitable, sc...