Investment Analyst (Growth Fund)
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most successful Venture Capital firms in Southeast Asia, Openspace Ventures, a Singapore based Venture Capital firm investing in Series A to pre IPO rounds in Southeast Asia.
Openspace Ventures has been established since 2014 and operates five funds currently with over US$650mm under management. It has been recognized by Preqin and Cambridge as a leading investor in Southeast Asia by financial performance. The existing portfolio covers a wide range of Technology companies that are accessing local, regional and global markets, including GoTo, Halodoc, Tradegecko, Whispir, FinAccel, Pluang, Biofourmis and more, for more information please visit us at https://www.openspace.vc/
You will play an important role in supporting the investments team in all areas of growth capital investing and portfolio support.
- Helping investments team to conduct due diligence on companies and market research on tech sub-sectors and landscapes
- Perform valuation and returns analyses to support investment decisions
- Prepare investment documentation and business plans to support the investment process
- Prepare pitch decks and other marketing materials to support business development
- Assist senior members with portfolio management activities
- Graduates in Business/Finance or related field for a top tier university
- Around 0 to 2 years experience with a Venture Capital/Private Equity/Investment Bank
- Recent graduates are welcome too with internship experience in similar industries
- Proficiency in financial modelling and building presentation decks
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Investing with active intelligence. We find and back companies creating a transformative impact where tech meets life