Analyst Intern Digital West
Do you have a deep interest in the European startup or Venture Capital ecosystem? Would you like to learn and add much value to how startup ideas and founding teams are engaged, evaluated and carefully selected to be tomorrow's industry disrupters and shapers? Here is the place to apply to be our Analyst Intern, to support the Investment team in our new Paris office and participate in building with us the Earlybird presence in France.
Earlybird is a venture capital investor focused on European technology companies. Founded in 1997, Earlybird invests in all growth and development phases of a company and supports its portfolio companies with financial resources, strategic support, as well as access to an international network and capital markets. Earlybird invests out of a family of focused and independently-managed funds: Digital West (Western Europe), Digital East (Emerging Europe), Healthcare, UNI-X (University spinoffs), and Growth Opportunity. With EUR 2 billion under management, 8 IPOs, and 30 trade sales, Earlybird is one of Europe’s most established and active venture capital firms.
AT EARLYBIRD, YOUR PROJECTS, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND TASKS WILL LIKELY INCLUDE:
- Working on deals with the Earlybird Investment team and taking responsibility for sourcing, initial deal assessments, preparing investment decisions and subsequent due diligence
- Developing your own industry expertise through deep dives, while providing the Investment team with extensive insights
- Actively expanding your network in the European Venture Capital ecosystem including startups, founders, investors, entrepreneurs and of course the companies that shape the world of tomorrow!
- Supporting the Earlybird Investment team in all aspects of creating value for our portfolio companies and investors
WHAT WE HOPE YOU BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Academic studies (completed Bachelor's degree & possibly a Master's degree or more!) with very strong grades in any direction
- Analytical rigor, business acumen, project management, relationship-building, execution and emotional intelligence skills
- Passion and interest for the European startup ecosystem and a growing understanding of the Venture Capital industry
- Curiosity, team-playing, open-mindedness, global mindset and networking skills
- French fluency is required
- Availability to work with us full-time for 6 months, starting from January 2023
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tomorrow belongs to the daring. We are Earlybird Venture Capital, optimistic risk-takers who roll up their sleeves