Flat6Labs Investment Analyst is responsible for assisting in the management and oversight of the Flat6Labs' portfolio, researching technology sectors, speaking with founders of growing knowledge-economy companies, executing financial analysis and assisting on reports preparations. A dynamic role for a passionate individual keen on entrepreneurship, new technologies, expanding their knowledge and supporting new ventures.
- Assist in identifying follow-on funding deals from within the portfolio, help assess the deal terms and support the portfolio companies with preparing investment decks, financial models, and business plans.
- Support the portfolio companies with fundraising and helping them close deals by assisting in negotiations, and supporting with legal documentation up until deal closure.
- Assist in managing the portfolio, following up on visible updates, financial accounts and supporting their fund-raising and business development efforts.
- Create clear and concise investment memos to the investment committee.
- Prepare progress reports on portfolio companies and their progress.
- Assist in preparing all monthly, semi-annual and annual LP and Management Reports.
- Assist in creating Business Development leads, sales-pitch decks and closing deals.
- Liaise with regional teams for oversight on portfolios in different locations.
- Assess growth opportunities for Flat6Labs.
- Help build Flat6Labs network of regional VCs and investors.
- Continually monitor and investigate macro and micro industry trends to recommend new sectors of technology for evaluation and potential investment.
- At least 1 to 3 years of experience in venture capital, private equity or investment banking.
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Business/Economics.
- Excellent English & Arabic language skills. (French is a plus)
- Solid understanding of financial modeling and budgeting.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent technical understanding for financial software packages like Microsoft Excel, etc..
- Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Get the chance to work with high potential for growth startups and bright entrepreneurs in the region.
- Engage in the buzzing startup community across the region.
- Work in an environment supporting creativity and proactivity.
- Social and medical insurance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Flat6Labs is the MENA region’s leading seed and early stage venture capital firm.