Senior Associate / Chief of Staff
N Fund is seeking a Chief of Staff/Senior Associate who will work directly with our CEO supporting both our operations and investment process.
N Fund is a venture capital firm bringing the multi-manager model used by some of the world's largest hedge funds (e.g., Millennium, Citadel, Lighthouse) to VC. N Fund invests with specialized VC managers in funds and companies.
- Sourcing and reviewing new investment opportunities in VC funds and companies
- Conducting due diligence on potential investments
- Monitoring existing investments
- Conducting research on new investment areas
- Reviewing the applications of potential hires
- Hiring and managing junior investment professionals
- Building financial models
- Creating decks and other materials to support investor relations, fundraising, and business development opportunities
- Processing, tracking, and managing communications and overseeing scheduling and contact management performed by an executive assistant
- Initiating and leading special projects (i.e., building internal products and programs, research deep dives)
- Managing the CEO's branding/marketing
- Attending meetings and calls with the CEO and owning action-items and follow-ups
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with limited oversight
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- A desire to be in venture capital for the long term
Your application has been successfully submitted.
N Fund is a venture capital firm based on the multi-manager model employed by some of the world's largest hedge funds (e.g., Lighthouse, Millennium, C...