Night Capital is a $100MM growth equity investment company launched by Night, Inc. (“Night”), a multimedia talent management company who works with talent including Mr. Beast, Preston, and Safiya Nygaard, in conjunction with The Chernin Group ("TCG"), a multi-stage investment firm known for building and growing emerging consumer businesses in the media, commerce and technology industries.
Night Capital is focused on acquiring majority interests in consumer-facing companies and building partnerships with relevant creators to drive future business growth. We are seeking an experienced associate or VP to join our team supporting transactions.
- Partner with and support the senior Night Capital team in strategic M&A, private equity, and growth equity processes.
- Perform in-depth analysis and market research on various sectors in the consumer internet, consumer product, and technology space.
- Lead financial modeling, scenario analysis, and returns analysis on potential investment opportunities.
- Initiate and manage the development of quantitative and qualitative (including investment committee memos) analyses in support of transaction execution.
- Manage the due diligence process including reviewing due diligence materials and managing multiple internal and external work streams concurrently.
- Must have excellent academic credentials.
- Must have 3+ years of investment banking experience including 1-3 years of top-tier investment banking experience and / or private equity and / or corporate development experience as an analyst and/or an associate. Experience must be in TMT or consumer retail sectors.
- Must have excellent analytical and financial modeling capabilities including the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions.
- Must have excellent organizational, execution, and time management skills.
- Must have strong judgment, critical thinking, and problem solving ability.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate and present ideas effectively both orally and in written form.
- Must be highly organized and have the ability to multi-task with a fine-tuned attention to detail.
- Must be able to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a motivated self-starter and team player with competitive drive and strong work ethic
- Must have a personal passion for consumer internet, digital media, and talent.
- Must have U.S. work authorization.
- 6+ years in investment banking, private equity, or corporate development in a TMT, consumer retail, or large technology or media company.
- Strong understanding of digital consumer and internet landscape, services, and business models.
- Track record of leading complex strategic projects end-to-end across various stakeholders.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Night Capital is an independent investment company focused on acquiring majority interests in consumer-facing companies and building partnerships with...