Community Manager (m/f/d)
signals Venture Capital is looking for a Community Manager (m/f/d) to join our team!
You are a communication genius who is passionate about innovative technologies and deeply rooted in the startup ecosystem? Become a part of our interdisciplinary team!
Your tasks include the independent and autonomous management of all aspects of public relations and partnership management of a venture capital business. This includes maintaining partnerships within the European startup and VC ecosystem, identifying potential new partners and communicating and presenting signals Venture Capital to the public. You will develop your own event ideas, write press releases and create content for our website.
The work spectrum is very broad and offers a variety of creative opportunities and contacts with young entrepreneurs, industry partners and investors from the startup scene.
As different perspectives and a diverse team are very important to us, we especially encourage female applicants and people with diverse backgrounds to apply!
- Refine and implement the strategy of our enterprise ecosystem approach
- Source and develop content for our community
- Drive partnership opportunities for our portfolio companies with our network of enterprise customers
- Implement a tracking to measure the success of our community and portfolio engagement initiatives
- Build and manage a network of experts to support our founders
- Support the investment team in onboarding new portfolio companies and founders into our network
- Maintaining and building a strong network in the European startup ecosystem
- Further development of our communication strategy
- Content creation & management in the context of innovations and future technologies
- Public relations
- Event organization
- Professional experience: at least five years in a startup environment, at an accelerator, innovation hub or in a comparable coordinative role
- Language: Strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Location: Germany (hybrid working is possible)
- Self-starter mentality, entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience in managing events and creating tech related content
- Experience with business development activities or similar in the enterprise world. Ideally related to start-ups
- Confident appearance and excellent communication skills
- Fascination for and profound knowledge about startups and trends
signals Venture Capital is an early-stage Venture Capital fund with a growing portfolio of market-shaping startups whose products are driving the digital transformation of businesses and have the potential to transform entire industries. Our focus is on B2B software-centric business models across all enterprise segments, primarily at the Seed and Series A stages. Our portfolio includes European, Israeli and US high-growth startups, such as digital coaching provider CoachHub, phone-as-a-service pioneer Everphone, performance marketing platform Clarisights, and new mobility platform Vay, which we support on their growth paths.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We back visionary founders and top technology teams.