Volt Capital is looking for an associate to join the team. This individual will be working closely with the General Partner, venture partners, and the growing investment team on sourcing and analyzing investment opportunities in companies and protocols.
- Work closely with the firm’s GP to source, evaluate, and back early-stage startups
- Develop and strengthen theses on emerging technical and crypto market trends
- Collaborate with the GP to structure financing rounds
- Help build, support, and scale a world-class investing team
- Supporting existing portfolio companies with recruiting, M&A, growth and product feedback
- Sit on boards of select portfolio companies
- Willingness to travel as necessary
- 1+ year(s) experience in early-stage venture capital
- At least 3 years of experience in crypto
- Strong understanding of venture capital deal terms and crypto deal terms
- Native understanding of crypto and blockchain technologies
- A deep network within crypto
- Strong written, communication, and public speaking skills as the role will require both written and verbal communication to the firm’s stakeholders
- Ability to perform venture capital valuation, total addressable market analysis, and develop research on nascent markets
- Intense intellectual curiosity about crypto and decentralized systems
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Reimagining our systems. Volt Capital is a crypto-native venture firm founded by founders. We uniquely combine technical sophistication with expertise...