We are looking for an Investment Associate to join our investment team. Primary responsibilities include business, financial, accounting and industry diligence, financial modeling / valuation, transaction structuring and project management. The position will combine elements of M&A, public market analysis, complex deal execution and strategy work. We are a small team where you can expect to work hard but get valuable exposure, experience and autonomy.
- Keep updated with the crypto industry’s trends. Follow up new innovations and complete researches across sectors.
- Complete deal sourcing across the world, especially in North America.
- Identify and assess investment opportunities.
- Administer deal flow: opportunity, analysis, due diligence, negotiation, settlement, and post investment management.
- Create in-depth reports and presentations on crucial industry trends and events.
- Manage deal flow software and data. Recommend and implement improvements.
- Deep understanding of the crypto industry and strong passion for crypto.
- 3 to 5 years experience in a top tier venture capital firm, M&A department, private equity fund, or family office.
- Sharp analytical mind with a killer instinct to identify deals in the market.
- Ability and resources to source early stage investment opportunities.
- Familiar with investments deal flow processes.
- Ability in creating financial models (DCF, IRR, and other valuation methods).
- Highly independent, prepared to build the organization from zero (people, process, and systems), assist in operational areas at the VC.
- Quick learner and doer.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Integrity and professional ethics.
- Salary + bonus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Digital Wave Finance (DWF) Labs is an multi-stage blockchain investment firm with a long-term partnership philosophy.